Sunday, November 27, 2011

Two Contemporary Abstract Paintings


14 X 39 oil and acrylic on canvas
SOLD
contact me for commissions:
allison@mallisonartist.com
© M. Allison 2011
mallisonartist.com




By Appearance I


By Appearance II
                                                                               


 Not really a diptych, but they sold as one.  Another of my  'technique' 
of a painting within a painting.  Subtle, muted colors with just a little
vibrancy and texture added.  These turned out a somewhat bright,
so I used one of my tricks and covered them with a wash of
raw umber to tone down.


Contemporary Fine Art International
Daily Painters of Texas
Figurative Artists International
Mixed Media Artists International
Daily Paintworks
Visual Arts Alliance
Artists Alive and Well

2 comments:

Donnie Day Patriarca (ddayp on Twitter) said...

Beautiful! Keep up the beautiful work! Donnie

Debbie said...

You might consider conducting a workshop on this technique! I really really like it!