Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daydream

20 X 20 X 3     oil on canvas

contact me for purchase and commissions:
allison@mallisonartist.com

© M. Allison 2012
mallisonartist.com


The background of this painting was done quite awhile ago and
I was wondering from time to time what to do with it.  I took several
photos of my (model) daughter Sarah and this image seemed to fit
into the space rather nicely I think.  Of course it doesn't look like Sarah,
but actually that's the point.  I want my figures to be anyone and
leave it up to you to create the person.


featured artist American Art Collector May 2012
featured artist Artists Showcase Spring Edition
Contemporary Fine Art International - CFAI.co
Artists of Texas
Daily Painters of Texas
Figurative Artists International
Mixed Media Artists International
Visual Arts Alliance

No comments: