Tuesday, January 11, 2011

M. Allison Abstract Realistic Contemporary Oil and Acrylic

 
Wildflower I
30 X 40
Oil and Acrylic
SOLD
contact me for commissions
or through paypal
 
M. Allison
 

A designer in Houston saw this painting in a show and knew her client would love it in her new home.  She wanted to do a triptych as the wall where they were to be hung was large.  She commissioned me to do two others relating to this one.  Somewhat of a challenge, but was actually very fun to do.  This is a painting on top of a painting using a new technique I have developed and I love the outcome.  They are always surprising.  They are going to the framer this afternoon.  Stay tuned for the next two.  Visit my new technique on my website to view others.  Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

THIS is STUNNING. I don't know how you make this composition work, but it is so pleasing. Somehow you break rules and make your own and it all works FABULOUSLY! I would design an entire room around his painting, if I knew how!

Art Caraka said...

Hi friends I have good news for you .....
You can get a domain name for your blog, free for all, without conditions, without creating an account, without registering.
because your blog has fulfilled the criteria of "blog art".
Immediately get domain: http://yourname.caraka.biz.
Visit http://arts.caraka.biz/p/home_31.html