Wednesday, January 26, 2011









Mixed Media 3 Dimentional Found Objects Collage Painting


FOUR

24 X 36
SOLD








M. Allison
www.mallisonartist.com


contact me for commissions or purchase by email: allison@mallisonartist.com


or through paypal









This painting began as one image and after working with it quite a bit, became totally another. It took many turns until I was pleased with it. I've used rusted found objects, copper, oil, oil stick, graphite, old wood and sections of other paintings I have done. Never discard anything - when you least expect it, it works!

Posted by M.Allison at 11:19 AM Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter

2 comments:

Debbie said...

And it works VERY well!!!! Another well balanced, eye pleasing composition!

E Makes Art said...

Hi. I just found you through the contemporary fine arts blog. This piece is amazing!!! And I'm a sucker for rusted objects, copper, old wood, etc..! I'm signing up to follow so I can see more!

xoEsther