Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stylized Female Figurative

Two Sisters
36 X 24 oil on canvas
available
contact me for commissions and purchases:
allison@mallisonartist.com - credit cards and installment
payments taken
© M. Allison 2011


Another pose of two of my three daughters.  They are fun to paint because they are truly model material!  Funny how their body language denotes which child they are even without facial
 features, which is somewhat of a signature of my figures.  They are engrossed in something.  Maybe it's showing off an engagement ring or a new mani.   Nevertheless, we were shopping in Austin and I asked them to pose.  They are getting used to this now after balking about it for a long time.  I think they think they ARE models and good ones!


Artists of Texas, Daily Painters of Texas,
 Contemporary Fine Art International, 
Figurative Artists International, Mixed Media Artists International, 
Daily Paintworks Gallery and Auction
713.240.4221









No comments: