Monday, July 30, 2012

Take Me to the Top
36 X 36      oil on canvas

contact me for purchases and commissions:
allison@mallisonartist.com

M. Allison
© M. Allison 2012
mallisonartist.com,  cfai.co


I did a similar painting  featuring a ferris wheel  awhile ago and
donated it to a charity auction set up for the victims of the Haiti earthquake 
through Laura Rathe Gallery.  Donations of my art to
philanthropic organizations is how I give back.  I loved this
ferris wheel because it denotes fun and whimsy to me.  
I named it 'Coney Island', changed it to 'Santa Monica', but since
it could really be anywhere, I changed it once again.  I love
the title, because isn't that where we all want to be?


Contemporary Fine Arts International
Artists of Texas
Daily Painters of Texas
Figurative Artists of Texas
Mixed Media Artists International
Visual Arts Alliance

No comments: