Monday, November 11, 2013

A Collectors' view of Texas Artist M. Allison showing 'My Balloons and Me'


One of my collectors has written this email to me
and I love to know the thoughts they have about
my art!

Most of your art that I have seen (emails) always seems to show colors that are soothing not harsh. The subject matter seems to be people having quiet moments that are enjoyable (child with balloons).  Maybe I haven’t seen your “wild” side of painting. I also find it interesting that the subjects don’t have faces. It has the effect of being able to put your self into the painting or someone you know. I don’t know if that makes any sense but remember I am an accountant not an art critic.

I like his accountant 'art critic' sense!
M. Allison
allison@mallisonartist.com
713.240.4221

commissions, pay as you go, shipping included

No comments: