Saturday, November 16, 2013

'Gaity' Oil and Acrylic Painting In 'From Within' style by Texas Artist M. Allison finds a home!


'Gaity'

oil and acrylic in From Within style  60 X 60
M. Allison
contact me for purchase or commission:  allison@mallisonartist.com  713.240.4221

You're probably wondering what my From Within style is so I will give you a
little explanation:  There are actually 2 paintings here, one on the bottom and another
on the top.  I choose what I want from the underpainting using a product and then
redesign it for the finished painting.  See it to believe it.  I am doing a workshop on
this technique at the Green House Gallery November 30th and December 1  
in Houston.  Sign up!  Too bad about the accent light on the ceiling - it looks great
in the room, but diminishes some of the art in the photo.

No comments: